be sure to take a break from your writing every now and then to do the following exercise:
- look as far as you can to the right, then too the left, repeat 15 times
- same upward and downward, repeat 15 times
- same upward – right – downward – left, repeat 15 times
- same upward – left – downward – right, repeat 15 times
- focus your eyes first on the tip of your nose, then on your finger as you keep them at arm’s length, then at a point far away. Go back again, repeat 15 times.
Now that you have done your workout, you have to indulge in something good 🙂 like Chocolate Truffles maybe!
Recipe for Chocolate Truffles
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 250 g of chocolate
- flavor with liqueur, peppermint oil, baileys or some other flawor you like.
- cocoa powder to roll the truffles in
– Chop the chocolate
– Boil the cream in a saucepan
– Pour in the chocolate, stirring until everything has melted
– Let cool a bit, pour in seasoning
– When the mass has hardened, you can shape them into small balls and roll them in cocoa powder.
Now you can indulge in a truffle every time you have written 500 words, do not forget eye gymnastics 🙂